32 Hour Supervisor Site Safety Training (SST) Bundle
November 11 @ 6:00 pm - November 23 @ 10:00 pm$690
Proud partner of Able Safety Consulting.
32 Hour SST Bundle Supervisor
$690 (Limited Time Offer)
Why do you need 32 hour SST supervisor package?
Local law 196 of 2017 introduced new training requirements for construction workers and supervisors. Supervisors must complete a total of 62 hours of training by December 1st, 2019 in order to qualify for a Supervisor Site Safety Training (SST) Card. The most convenient way for a supervisor to receive a combined 62 hours of training is to complete the courses listed below:
- 8 Hour Fall Prevention
- 8 Hour Chapter 33
- 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User
- 2 Hour Drug and Alcohol Awareness
- 2 Hour Site Safety Plan
- 2 Hour Tool Box Talks
- 2 Hour Pre-Task Meetings
- 2 Hours of General Electives
- 2 Hours of Specialized Electives
The 32 Hours SST Supervisor Package includes every course listed above besides the 30 hour OSHA Construction Training Course. These courses may also be applied to a worker SST card.
Total CEU Credit for 10-Hour SST Training:
- 100% attendance for the Toolbox Talks Training Course
- Completion of Continuing Education and Training Registration Form
- Active participation in all class exercises (determined by course instructor)
- Completion of required pre-and post-quiz assessment
- As applicable, achievement of minimum passing score on required end-of-course examination
- Participation and submittal of end-of-course evaluation form (must provide name on form to receive credit)